Alexandria PowellMaking your life a little easier
Hi! I’m Alexandria: a certified social media professional, published author, and freelance writer for businesses and brands like you.
I have a passion for helping small businesses become the best they can be. To do so, I bust out the nitty gritty tasks most companies don’t have the time or energy to complete.
This mainly includes social media posting, but I also provide other services. To see my list of other services, please visit my “services” page.
Importance of posting on social media
As I’m sure you know, posting on social media is important to drawing in new business and connecting with past and current customers. It’s your brand, after all!
- Increases brand recognition;
- Improves brand loyalty;
- Provides a platform to talk to future, current, and past clients;
- Leads to higher conversion rates;
- Increases website traffic;
- Decreases marketing costs;
- Enriches customer experience;
- and more.
The benefits are truly endless.
Forbes recommends that small businesses post on Facebook 1-5 times per month, Twitter 1-5 times per day, and Instagram as frequently as desired as long as it is consistent. That seems like a lot, doesn’t it?
How I can help
I get it – posting on social media is a time-consuming pain. Fortunately, that’s where I come in.
I help businesses grow and save time by posting to their social media accounts for them on a frequent basis.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It’s simple! You provide me with a few things and I post to your social media channels for you.
1) Provide me important upcoming events for your business and a few pictures of your products or services.
2) I will then create social media posts around those things. The number of posts will depend on the package you choose.
3) Finally, I will schedule the social media posts so that they go out to your fan base, potential customers, and more via Hootsuite at the optimal time.
Forget about wasting your valuable time thinking of how to word things, when to post, etc.
I’ll do all the hard work so you can focus on what you’re best at.
WILL THIS REALLY HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW?
A multitude of studies say YES!
More posts => More leads => More business
I’m here to help. Let’s talk so that we can pick the right social media package for your business.